Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with the Burke Group of Companies Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Burke Group") you agree to the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse any order at our discretion.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer that all materials approved are formatted properly. Burke Group will not assume any responsibility for spelling, grammar, typographical errors and/or any other errors on approved work.
2. Our system automatically generates low resolution proof of all materials. Burke Group will not be responsible for any mistakes in your original files. Once you have accepted a print proof for your order you are agreeing that the online proof is correct.
3. Burke Group assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability for materials that are prohibited by law. Burke Group will not review any material to make sure it is in accordance with lawful practices. Burke Group will not be charged with possession of illegal materials nor will Burke Group be held accountable for use of illegal material in connection to www.Burkexpress.ca or any associated sites and services. Breach of these terms by the customer will safeguard Burke Group against any legal action.
4. The customer will indemnify and hold harmless Burke Group from any loss, expense, and damages arising out of violation of copyright or trademark laws from the illegal use of images, photographs, slogans, trademarks, or graphical work supplied and approved by the customer. Breach of these terms will safeguard Burke Group from any legal recourse.
5. Shipping times are based on our production days required, and local delivery to street delivery addresses in the city of Edmonton. Additional time may be required for shipments to other locations based on standard ground shipping methods from our carriers. Burke Group cannot guarantee the shipping times once we've released the product to the carrier for shipment.
6. There may be times that due to circumstances beyond our control, production delays may occur, and Burke Group cannot be held liable for any resulting costs arising from such delays.
7. All sales are final, unless otherwise noted. After an order has been approved, the customer is responsible for paying the entire amount of that order, including indicated shipping charges and taxes.
8. Burke Group reserves the right to contact any customer via phone, e-mail, or post mail regarding current and/or future orders placed with Burke Group.
Cancellations or alterations to your order:
9. Once your order is placed, it is considered final and no cancellations or alterations can be made to the order.
PRIVACY & SECURITY:
All online payments are made using the Moneris secure payment systems. Burke Group is not in possession of your credit card details.
All our printed products are 'print on demand', ie. they are printed to order for each individual customer. We check orders before they are shipped, but if you find that there is any fault with your order due to misprinting or damage on our part, please return the faulty order and we will reprint this for you at no extra charge. Damage incurred in transit will require a claim to be filed with the courier. No refunds can be issued.